- 3 dietician-planned meals served daily including snacks
- 24-hour security and staffing
- Daily activities, group outings and special events
- Spiritual and Religious services
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Large Community Room (available for private parties)
- Emergency call systems
- Modern fire detection systems
Additionally, we have a beauty salon, on-site physical, occupations, speech, and restorative therapy, and offer assistance in transportation to and from personal appointments. We are minutes from the downtown arts district, Belden Village shopping, and easy highway access.
Stone Crossing Care Center has a wonderful activities program with daily mental and social engagements as well as outings into the local community. Further detail on our activities program can be viewed here.
We want to make your transition seamless and supportive. It is our pleasure to help you with the tools and knowledge to make the right decisions and receive the proper care.
We invite you into our community to see first-hand how residents love to live at our community. Call our admissions today: (330) 492-7131.
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Memory Care
- Adult Day Care
- Respite Care
We are passionate in providing senior care at affordable pricing. Part of affordability is accepting multiple payer sources. We can help you identify possible resources. This location accepts, but may not be limited to the following pay sources:
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurances
- Medicare/Medicaid (for Skilled Nursing/LTC)
- Medicaid Waiver (for Assisted Living)
- Veteran’s Benefits
Location name: Stone Crossing Care Center by Lamplight Communities (View all locations)
Address: 836 34th Street NW Canton, OH 44709
Tel: (330) 492-7131